noun
1. cooperative or coordinated effort on the part of a
group of persons acting together as a team or in the intere
sts of a common cause.
Lindsey and I realized that our blog had no documentation of us together. Determined to remedy this, we broke out the camera. Successful? You decide:
Haha! Ok, no. We don't want our readers/reader to get confused.
Lindsey: "Earth to Emily. Are we doing far-away-dreamy or serious face?"
Emily: "serious."
Lindsey:"ok, got it......hehe,wink."

I call it "Neo-American Gothic."
Wait, why are we so serious? This isn't an album cover.

From left to right: Lindsey, Emily
Frowny faces just for kicks.
So, now, how about a nice smiley shot? That would be nice, right?
Too bad we forgot to take one.
(I blame it on the brownies that were in the oven; a bit of a distraction.)
I love this post, you 2 are too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI give it a 10.